VGPS members (except former members of the J O Grant & Taylor (London) Limited Staff Pension Scheme)
Your Scheme administrator is WTW. You can find out information about your scheme benefits by logging into ePA.
By logging in to your pension account, you can easily do all sorts of tasks:
- Access your latest benefits statement
- Run a projection of your benefits to the current date
- Get a transfer value quote and a retirement quote
- Check and update your personal details and beneficiaries
- Learn more about your options at retirement, if you're over 55
Phone: 01737 227 517
Write: Vodafone Pensions, WTW, PO Box 545 Redhill, Surrey RH1 1YX
Former members of the J O Grant & Taylor (London) Limited Staff Pension Scheme
Your Scheme administrator is Equiniti. You can find out information about your scheme benefits by contacting:
Phone: 0345 268 0286
Write: Equiniti Group plc, 27 Kings Road, Reading, Berkshire RG1 3AR
If you need help resolving an issue related to your pension, or membership of the Scheme:
- Contact your relevant Scheme Administrator, either WTW or Equiniti, to raise the issue and they will work with you to try to resolve the matter.
- If you cannot resolve the matter with your Scheme Administrator, you can make a formal complaint. The Scheme Administrator will provide you with information about the Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure.
The Pensions Ombudsman is an independent organisation that investigates complaints about how pension schemes in the UK are run. Find out more about the service the Pensions Ombudsman offers.